An Ocutech Product
The Ocutech SightScope nearview
Easy to use Ocutech SightScope NearView Testing kit
details & features
Near vision telescopes for binocular and monocular magnification at natural working distances.
- The Ocutech SightScope NearView is easy, comfortable and convenient to use • Very wide field of view
- Very broad depth of field
- Natural depth perception
- Great for table-top, music, computer and handcraft activities
- Ideal for Visual Acuity of 20/100 (6/30) (0.2) or better
- Flips out of the way for distance viewing
- Easy to demonstrate, fit and prescribe with convenient testing kit:
- Includes 4 sets of interchangeable near working distance lenses: 40″, 26″, 20″, 13″
- Select the version appropriate for your patient
- Prescription system comes with near-focus power permanently attached
The Ocutech SightScope NearView is simple to prescribe and fit!
- Determine the desired working distance for the activity the user seeks to perform
- Select the “SightScope NearView” version that encompasses that working distance
- Prescribe the full distance eyeglass correction for lenses in the frame
- Choose the Ocutech Sleek eyeglass frame in either the small (50mm eye-size) or large version (53mm eye-size), available in silver and gunmetal colors. (The SightScope NearView is only available mounted to Ocutech’s specially designed Sleek frame)
- When positioning on the patient, adjust nosepads and slide each telescope right or left to center the each pupil within the telescope.
- Then separate each telescope slightly to maximize the field of view.
- Rotate the line of sight adjustment screw with the Allen wrench to align the optics with the line of sight of the user.